torsdag den 21. marts 2019

sorry not done yet

Okay So I made a little progress on the c64 amiga but ran out of time Hopefully it Will be completed soon though I need to find my sata to pata converter first though and perhaps my 40 to 44 pin adapter Change made today 1) moved gotek 2) installer cf card to sata adaptor 3) in the process of installing sata dvd 4) added lighting Todo 1) hook up power 2) hook up sata devices 3) place reset switch 4) add red led to gotek 5) add red leds to usb switch 6) build in usb switch 7) add red leds to status leds 8) build in psu 9) recap and add extra wire 10) install software I might consider using 4 way ide on this to do this: 1) add 44 pin cf card reader 2) add 40 pin cdrom 3) add sata ssd 4) add sata cf card reader I have a clearance problem at the dvd drive that with some more case modding and a cf reader could be solved

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar