torsdag den 14. marts 2019

continuation of the amiga 1200 project

I have been working on my amiga 1200 mod Some more picture, I did the floppy fix and now the gotek works Pictures of the progress Last pic is a pic of my second amiga 1200 .... link to amiga power pinout info http://old.pinouts.ru/Power/amiga500power_pinout.shtml will need this for lights etc.. might integrate a powered USB hub (5v) and the USB switch ...and I will fit red light inside (12v) the hole that housed the power light that is not empty will be used for 2 push buttons... one red to reset the amiga and one black for the USB switch (an extra hole will be drilled) I need a reset since the new USB keyboard does not have the required keys for amiga reset from keyboard the right side of the keyboard will house a number of red diode lights: USB selector selected Amiga USB selector selected External Power Floppy activity IDE activity PCMCIA activity also.. I add a CF card as HDD and I will cut a hole for the PCMCIA on the left side of the case... stay tuned!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar